Terms of Service & Usage
Last Updated on August 5th, 2021.
This service is provided by BigBridge ("BigBridge" or "we" or "us" or "Site") to help participating residents ("Residents") of apartment buildings enhance their residential experience.
The Service We Provide:
The Service is designed to provide Residents with a building-specific "Network" to interact with their neighbors and share their knowledge of the neighborhood. Subject to the provisions below, and to the terms of any agreement we may have with your building's owners or management or association, the following elements of the Service are available to Residents:
As part of the Service, BIGBRIDGE creates a unique Network for each building. If you are a Resident of a building, we will permit you to access the entire Network for that building by using a username and password. Initially, BIGBRIDGE will provide you with an activation code in a postcard or other mailing sent to your unit or, in certain participating buildings, provided by your building's management or Residents. Otherwise, you may request an activation code from support@BigBridgehomes.com.
Please note that only one username and password should be created per user/resident. Username is the emuellid provided by the Resident. You can invite other Residents living in your unit or any of your neighbor by clicking on "Invite your Neighbors" by providing email_ids or house details. We reserve the right to verify this information before enabling an additional account.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for any activities that occur under your password or account, with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly give your login and password information to another person, we may suspend or terminate your account, in addition to any other remedies available to us. You must immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We can not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Registration Information: :
Any registration information you provide must be true, accurate, current and complete, except that you may provide a preferred nickname when prompted for your first name. Please note that this nickname or first name will be displayed on your profile page and with any messages, reviews, comments or listings that you send or post through the Network.
Please also note that we may, but are not obligated to, use the information you provide to verify that you are actually a resident of your Network's building, and that we may forward this information to building management.
Notices; Messages; Community Forums:
The Site contains notice board where you may post notices for other Residents to see. Please note that, if you post a notice, the first name or nickname that you have provided will be displayed with that notice.
Although we reserve the right to verify your information, we do not assume any obligation to do so. We can not, and do not, guarantee that each person who claims to be a resident of your building actually is a resident of your building.
We are not obligated to pre-screen or monitor any messages or bulletin boards or notice board or advertisement, but do reserve the right to do so, and to remove any message from the Site in our discretion. We may also forward offensive or unlawful content to law enforcement authorities or to your building's management or owners.
The Site contains Local Info section which will allow you to access, rate, review, and recommend restaurants and other businesses in your locality or neighborhood. The information on these pages may be provided by a third party or submitted by individual Residents. You agree that any information that you provide on these sections will be true and accurate, and that you shall not defame, slander or libel any person or establishment.
That said, however, BIGBRIDGE can not and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content submitted by individual users or provided by third party. In addition, your interactions with businesses found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services (including any food orders), and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and those businesses. In no event shall BIGBRIDGE or your building or management be liable for any damages arising out of any interaction between you and such parties.
Market Place let Residents offer goods and services to one another, or post wanted ads. Please keep in mind that the Market Place is only a venue for Residents to place or respond to classified listings. Unless explicitly stated in the Market place, we are not involved in the actual transactions between Customer and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or services advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of Customer to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or Customer will complete the purchase of items they have committed to buy. In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with people acting under false pretense. Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, we can not, and do not, confirm that each person who claims to be a resident of your building is definitely who he or she claims to be. We expect that you will use caution - and common sense - when using the Market Place.
Without limiting any other remedies, BIGBRIDGE may terminate your account if you are found or suspected to have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our Service. You may not list or sell any item in the Market Place or otherwise through our Service which: (a) infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) otherwise causes a legally-recognized harm (such as a product that contains a defamatory statement); or (c) is illegal under, or your sale of which to the Customer would violate, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may not list or sell the following items in the Market Place or otherwise through the Service:
- Weapons or ammunition
- Fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives
- Sexual services or sexually explicit materials
- Drugs (including illegal, prescription, or non-prescription drugs) or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol or tobacco products
- Illegal, stolen or counterfeit goods or knock-offs of brand name products
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes, contest entries, or gambling-related items
- Bulk e-mail or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information
- Hazardous goods or substances
- Stocks, bonds, or securities
- Event tickets, if the sale, pricing or manner of sale violates state or local regulations
- Items that are associated with hate groups such as Nazis or Ku Klux Klan
- subject to a recall or for which resale is prohibited
We may also send Residents occasional e-mail bulletins encouraging them to log in to the Network or take advantage of various features or offers, unless such Residents have opted not to receive these e-mails. These e-mails may also contain neighborhood information, tips and suggestions or any other offer provided by third party. BIGBRIDGE does not take any responsibility of the validity of any of these offers. If we make these e-mails available to Residents in your Network, you will be able to opt in or out of these e-mails at any time by updating your preferences through your "Settings" page.
Information for Prospective Residents/Service Providers:
Because certain areas of the Site are designed to help prospective Residents discover new rental or purchasing opportunities, you may browse some sections of the Network for any building on the Site, even if you have not yet registered. However, you will not be able to read or post any reviews or ratings in these sections unless you have logged in as a Resident of that Network's building. BIGBRIDGE will not make available any of the information which could be private to any apartment to public users without notifying users of the network. However authority of deciding upon a piece of information to be private stays with BIGBRIDGE.
Your Registration Information:
To provide you with access to the appropriate Network, we will require you to provide the name and contact information described above, and may also request that you update or verify this information from time to time. By using the Site, you agree to provide accurate information, and to cooperate with any BIGBRIDGE personnel/Your Apartment Management Committee to ensure accuracy.
Other Information You Provide:
What You May Provide:
As described above, the Site contains optional profile information, ratings and reviews for your neighborhood, Market Place, Bulletin Board, Opinion Polls and Notice Board. You may choose to submit information through any of these tools. For example, you may submit your own review of a particular restaurant, or offer an item for sale in the Market Place, or add a photo to your profile. Or you may post your thoughts about current happenings at your building on the Bulletin Board
Grant of Rights to BIGBRIDGE:
We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide Residents' personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However BIGBRIDGE will have a right to use the information to provide personalised advertisements and offers and to include that information in compilations developed by BIGBRIDGE, or to develop derivative works based on that information.
I, as a subscriber/ User of the services offered through the web portal BigBridge.com, do herby expressly authorise BigBridge and any of their business associates to call/ SMS my/our registered phone numbers (as provided by me / us to BigBridge). I hereby expressly state that such authorisation shall override the national Do-Not-Disturb Registry ("DND"), even if the phone numbers in question are registered under DND list of national Consumer preference registry ( NCPR/NDNC).
I/we also undertake that I/We will not make any complaints to NDNC for any calls received from BigBridge services/ products, and shall indemnify BigBridge and any of its business associates for having engaged in any such practice. I hereby expressly state that my information/ Contact details (Mobile Number / Landline number, Email ID) may be provided by my building's owners or Managing Committee or Residential association Members for uploading the data and using BigBridge software/ Services, Enabling me to receive communication from the building's owners or managing Committee or Residential association Members, Residents or Business associates of BigBridge.
I/ we hereby expressly acknowledge that I/we shall receive the first communication (Call/ SMS/ Email) from BigBridge. My contact details (Mobile Number / Landline number/Email ID) have been provided to BigBridge by managing Committee or Residential Association Members and uploaded in BigBridge’s database. I realise, acknowledge and expressly authorise BigBridge to make the initial communication (via Call / SMS / E-mail) for the purposes of confirmation of my credentials provided by residential association.
I hereby authorise BigBridge and its business associates to continue contacting me via any of the modes of communication listed above, till such time as I expressly opt-out / unsubscribe from the service offered by BigBridge.com. Till such time, BigBridge and its business associates shall have all rights to continue communicating with me and I shall completely indemnify them against any liability that may arise as a result of such authorisation to communicate. Such indemnification shall extend to court cases and suits and all Legal Agency / advocate fees, even if the dispute is never subjected to judicial scrutiny
Respect For Third Party Rights:
You may not use the Site to transmit or reproduce someone else's intellectual property. For example, you may not use the message boards, bulletin boards or notice boards to post reviews from someone else's blog or travel guide, because that could violate the author's or publisher's copyright rights.
You represent and warrant that you shall not do any of the following via the Site or otherwise in connection with the Service:
- attempt or help anyone else attempt to gain unauthorized access to the BIGBRIDGE Service or its related systems or networks (including without limitation the impersonation of another Resident or other use of a false identity or address to gain access to a Network);
- use the Site to violate the intellectual property rights of any person (including without limitation posting pirated music or computer programs or links to such material on Site message boards or in your Profile);
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein;
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or any content contained in or made available through the Service (the "Content") in any way;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Content;
- create Internet "links" to the Site or "frame" or "mirror" any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; or
- reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a product competitive with the Service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions or graphics similar to those of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics contained in the Service.
Rights of BIGBRIDGE:
How You Can Help:
Please notify BIGBRIDGE immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or if you suspect that there has been any other misconduct described above, by e-mailing us at support@BigBridgehomes.com.
Termination of Access:
If you are moving to a new building for which a BIGBRIDGE Network exists, you may request that we migrate your account so that you may access that new Network, instead of your old one, once you have completed your move. Please note, however, that we may be unable to successfully migrate your account, that your access to both Networks may be suspended while we verify your new move, and that neither BIGBRIDGE nor the management or owners of your old building or your new building shall have any obligation to maintain, store or transfer your account or any of your data.
- The amount charged is against BigBridge Servicing charges to facilitate your request to physically check out the project/s of your choice promoted on BigBridge.com
- The cab service will be facilitated by maxHeap Technologies (flagship brand BigBridge.com)
- Cab will take you only to the project/s agreed between you and our property expert at BigBridge.com
- You will be provided a chauffeur driven AC cab at the choice of your time, date and pick up location to take you to the project of your choice promoted on BigBridge.com
- All site visits have to be availed in a single day
- Pick up time has to be between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM
- This service is being offered after your interest to physically explore (meet builder, check construction quality etc.) certain projects, being promoted on BigBridge.com, solely from an objective of purchase
- You will have no obligation to purchase the property from the project you are visiting
- Drop point will be same as pick up point
- Under no circumstance handling charges will be refunded
- The Site Visit booked after paying the BigBridge Servicing is non-transferable
- Site visit has to be availed within 30 days from the date of making payment
- Site visit will be considered completed and Servicing Charges will be fortified if you cancel the trip within two hours from agreed pick up time
- Cancellation or postponement of site visit will be entertained only 3 hours before actual pick up time
- You can write to sitevisit@BigBridgehomes.com or call +91 99160 29293/+91 99160 54141 within 9 am – 6 pm for cancellation or postponement of your scheduled site visit
- You may directly call back our property expert or write to sitevisit@BigBridgehomes.com for feedback and complaints, if any
BIGBRIDGE shall have no obligation to provide the Service to you unless and until, and except to the extent that, BIGBRIDGE is required to do so pursuant to an agreement between BIGBRIDGE and your building's management or owners.
As between the parties, BIGBRIDGE shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Service, the Site, and any technology or content contained in or made available through the Service (other than your own name and contact information), and shall also own any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information that you may provide relating to the BIGBRIDGE Service. The BIGBRIDGE name and logo are trademarks of BIGBRIDGE or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. Other trademarks and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Third Party Offers:
As part of the Service, BIGBRIDGE may provide you with information regarding goods or services offered by various third parties (including without limitation paid advertisers or sponsors of the BIGBRIDGE Service, and independent brokers of apartment or condominium units). Similarly, your fellow Residents may offer goods or services via the Market place of your Network. In no event shall BIGBRIDGE or your building be liable for any damages arising out of any interaction between you and such parties.
THE SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SITE, AND ANY TOOLS OR DATA INCLUDED THEREIN) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BIGBRIDGE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BIGBRIDGE SERVICE, INCLUDING ITS SAFETY, QUALITY, EFFECTIVENESS, COMMERCIAL VIABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD. In no event shall BIGBRIDGE or your building or management be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the BIGBRIDGE Service, even if BIGBRIDGE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. BIGBRIDGE does not take any responsibility for any damage happening due to any interaction between its users happening directly or indirectly through BIGBRIDGE.
Limitation of Liability:
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold BIGBRIDGE and your building's owners and managers, and our and their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Indemnitee") harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable outside attorneys' fees), claims, suits and liabilities by third parties (collectively, "Claims") that the Indemnitee may suffer or incur, that arise, result from, or relate in any way to (i) your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of a third party; (ii) your violation of any laws or regulation of any governmental, regulatory or judicial authority arising from your use of the Service; (iii) your violation of these Terms of Service, or (iv) your actual or alleged gross negligence or willful misconduct in connection with your use of the Service.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction:
Waiver and Severability:
Changes to the Service:
BIGBRIDGE reserves the right to redesign or modify the organization, structure, features, pricing, or "look and feel" of the Service and any portion thereof at any time without prior notice or liability hereunder.
Modification to Terms:
How To Contact Us:
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of BIGBRIDGE, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at support@BigBridgehomes.com.
Copyright Policy and Designated Agent for Notification of Claims of Infringement.
BIGBRIDGE respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the Site in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), that contains substantially the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed in sufficient detail so that we can locate the material. For example, "The copyrighted work is my content that appears at http://www.mycopyrightedcontent.com/this."
- Identify the URL on the Site that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright. Again, you must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to let us locate the alleged infringing material. For example, "The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright: /infringing."
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can e-mail us your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement.